If you need basic bookkeeping info, Xero resources, accounting links, or the ‘pay a bill’ link, visit the links below for more information. Drop us a line if there is something else you’d like to know
COVID-19 Business Planning & Disaster Survival
- Understanding Your Profit and Loss Statement
- Understanding Your Balance Sheet
- Difference between Income and Profit
- Difference between Cash and Accrual Accounting
- Understanding the dashboard – Get to know the Xero Dashboard
- Confirming settings – Confirm or update that all your contact information
- Attaching files – How to upload, organise and attach documents to your invoices and quotes.
- Connecting bank accounts – Xero’s all about making tedious tasks easier so Xero connects straight to your bank so your transactions feed in automatically. Here’s how to set things up
- Bank Feeds – Automatically import transactions from your bank to Xero
- Creating quotes – Find out how to create and send a professional looking quote to your customers using Xero.
- Invoicing customers – Learn about easy-to-use Xero online invoicing to create and send beautiful invoices, and to give your customers the ability to pay you online – which can help you get paid faster.
- Creating Purchase Orders – Manage your supply chain with purchase orders in Xero. Find out how to create & manage purchase orders correctly
- Paying suppliers – Keep track of your accounts payable and simplify the task of paying your bills.
- Connecting apps – Have a look at Xero’s app marketplace and how it’s got tools that integrate with Xero to help you run your business even more efficiently.
- Xero Plans – What level of Accounting does your business need?
Other Resources & Links
Pay an Invoice from A Girl Friday
Pay with PayPal or Credit Card. If you don’t have a PayPal account, simply select ” Pay with a Card” at the bottom if the sign-in screen & this will take you to the guest payment screen.