Our payroll services will ensure your business is STP compliant. With correct wages, leave & entitlements paid in accordance with the correct wage award and allowances, in a simple easy step process.
What is Single Touch Payroll?
Single Touch Payroll is a new way of reporting payroll information (payroll, tax, superannuation) to the Australian Tax Office. Businesses used to report this information to the ATO only once a year.
Now, every business is required to send a report after every pay day. And those reports must be submitted using a solution that is ‘Single Touch Payroll’ compliant, such as specific payroll or accounting software.
With Single Touch Payroll, the payment summary annual report and the payment summary will go away; Giving you easy access o staff leave,
A Girl Friday uses Xero & MYOB software only, and there are accounts & payroll solutions to suit every need.
- Need a low cost solution and have 1-4 employees? Xero’s Payroll Only plan is for you
- Have more than 5 employees or looking for more features? Depending on the number of staff you have, Xero’s Premium plans are for you
- Already use MYOB? MYOB has Payroll solutions to suit you
- Use another accounting software? We would recommend looking at the Payroll solutions and integrated accounts in Xero
Payroll processing services include:
- Single Touch Payroll (STP) – ATO compliant set-up and management
- Automatic Superannuation (on selected plans)
- Payroll Processing – processing the staff payroll according to the correct hours worked, on a regular basis ready for you to make payments, or we can arrange payments for you – Weekly, Fornightly or Monthly etc
- Leave Management – Manage staff leave online
- Staff Access – staff have controlled access to thier records, payslips and information with the XeroMe app (iOS and Android).
- PAYG Withholdings – Calculate liabilities of taxation withheld from employees or payments made to a business that doesn’t quote an ABN.
- Entitlements – calculation of leave including holiday, personal, long service and rostered days off.
- Multiple Pay Rates – Pay employees who wear multiple hats different rates based on the work they perform
- Built-in Timesheets – Employee hours seamlessly appear in pay runs for automated calculation and payment
- Optional management of Payroll Tax, Workers Compensation Insurance, Employment Forms – some or all of these may be needed for your business.
- Efficient and Electronic systems – simplify all processing and provide greater security for you and your staff.
- See our Bookkeeping & Payroll Packages for further information
Contact A Girl Friday at email@example.com