Our payroll services will ensure your business is STP compliant. With correct wages, leave & entitlements paid in accordance with the correct wage award and allowances, in a simple easy step process.
What is Single Touch Payroll?
Single Touch Payroll is the reporting of payroll information (payroll, tax, superannuation) to the Australian Tax Office.
Every business is required to report after every pay period, by submitting via a payroll accounts solution that is ‘Single Touch Payroll’ compliant.
A Girl Friday uses Xero & MYOB software only, and we have accounts & payroll solutions to suit every need.
***NOTE: STP2 came into effect on 1 January 2022, and businesses must comply with new legislation on this date, or have an authorised extension issued by the ATO
- Need a low cost solution and have 1-4 employees? Xero’s Payroll Only plan is for you
- Have more than 5 employees or looking for more features? Depending on the number of staff you have, Xero’s Premium plans are for you
- Already use MYOB? MYOB has Payroll solutions to suit you
- Use another accounting software? We would recommend looking at the Payroll solutions and integrated accounts in Xero
Payroll processing services include:
- Single Touch Payroll (STP1) – ATO compliant set-up and management
- Single Touch Payroll Phase 2 (STP2) – ATO compliant set-up and management ** STP will be avilable from A Girl Friday from 1 July 2022
- Automatic Superannuation (on selected plans)
- Payroll Processing – processing the staff payroll, including timesheets, ready for you to make payments, or we can arrange payments for you – Weekly, Fornightly or Monthly
- Leave Management – Manage staff leave online
- Staff Access – staff have controlled access to their records, payslips and information with the XeroMe app (iOS and Android).
- PAYG Withholdings – Calculate liabilities of taxation withheld from employees or payments made to a business that doesn’t quote an ABN.
- Entitlements – calculation of leave including holiday, personal, long service and rostered days off.
- Multiple Pay Rates – Pay employees who wear multiple hats different rates based on the work they perform
- Built-in Timesheets – Employee hours seamlessly appear in pay runs for automated calculation and payment
- Optional management of Payroll Tax, Workers Compensation Insurance, Employment Forms – some or all of these may be needed for your business
- Efficient and Electronic systems – simplify all processing and provide greater security for you and your staff.
- See our Bookkeeping & Payroll Packages for further information
Contact A Girl Friday at email@example.com